> Eine Familie in Freiburg: Another good thrift day

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Another good thrift day

I was surprised to find that Aislinn already had posted pictures and a birth story! I was certainly nice to read and look at pictures, but man that was quick!

Today was pretty lazy, besides walking all over town. It's a good thing we made a jaunt to the Red Cross, because we found more Ruskovilla clothes. Two shirts this time, which even if they don't fit right away, are worth buying at 2 euro each. I also got a pair of dressier boots. Not much trend on them, but I already have to use John's arm or crisscross on the sidewalk to find the places that are melted or rocky/sandy. I think they will work.

We bought our train tickets to Helsinki this afternoon. Thanks Nicola. ; ) And we'll be making some snacks tomorrow so that we don't have to buy too much food on the boat. Our train is very early in the morning as well, so we'll want to get up and go, and eat breakfast on the train. So bread baking, banana bread baking, egg hard boiling, and carrot stick cutting are all on the agenda.

I keep having dreams with people from middle school or high school in them. I'm back at Discovery often these days. What's up with that?

We'll have plenty of pictures when we get back. Yeah for you! More interesting posts!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of the latest trip! Hope you are having/had a great time. Now, it'll be time to be home, relax, and have a baby!

    ReplyDelete