Spaniards have no sense of decorum. That is my conclusion from their library behavior.
But I'll listen to Libana and breathe and try to ignore them.
Well that's pretty blurry, but it's our new calendar! Complete with the German spelling. Yes, I free handed the drawing, but I had a picture that I was copying, so I didn't have to think about how to fill the space or how to do the prospective. I don't know how to add much texture. I did directly copy the lettering from a embroidery book.
This is what it looked like Monday morning after Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, it started going away quickly. Whenever I start to get excited that it's really going to be snowy for good, it turns to slush, and it's very icy right now.
When walking on the woods path one side looked like this
While the other side looked like this
In town
When walking home, it was clear and beautiful.
We went to the Caralicum- the history museum- on Tuesday because it was free. On our way home they had the same kind of torches burning out side the art museum that they had had at the Christmas kick off a few weeks ago. I got a picture this time.
I had to stand on a knee high wall to get high enough to see the flame.
I think that is enough for now! I guess I need to come to the library more often to get pictures on the blog. And not have them all in one go. I think it also helps me focus on a topic at a time. Coming up.. all about sauna. Not really, but a little about sauna.
No comments:
Post a Comment