I wrote this last night and was hoping to put on a few pictures, but I'll just go a head and post it now and get pictures on later!
So forget what I said about looking like winter. It doesn't. It's dark, but the snow is leaving. The slush abounds.
The good things about being sick so far have been: John making yummy meals, taking showers once or twice a day (with the warm water pounding on my sinuses), and drinking lots of fluids with out any reflux. Other than that the headache, the nose blowing, the cough, it stinks.
I made bread today which turned out a little poopy because I didn't throw water in. We made lasagnas and froze them for later. I think we bought "no boil" noodles. So we layered them uncooked and hope they cooked when we baked it. The box didn't really say either way...
I made toffee bars and hope I put enough chocolate on top.
That's about it.
I got up at 8 this morning and it felt like 6:30. Not only was it dark, but there was no traffic, no one else had lights on that I could see from our windows. I sat and knit for a while until it started getting light and I could hear John stirring at around 9. We ate a good breakfast. We informed ourselves about the news of the world, which means John read me Op-Ed pieces and we listened to All Things Considered. I worked on Christmas tree ornaments. We played two seasons of a game John invented last night. Then it started getting dark at 2 and was black by 3.
We plan on going out for our Christmas tree tonight. We already scouted it out.
I think I have drunk two cups of black tea and two cups of peppermint tea today, along with lots of water and OJ. I hope it helps. I'm going to take my temperature soon, just in case.
No comments:
Post a Comment