> Eine Familie in Freiburg: Back from France

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Back from France

Well, we are back from France. We are, at the same time, renewed and exhausted. Edwin was just getting really comfortable in the chalet with all the faces old and new. We are now sleep deprived, though I think Edwin caught back up fairly well and, even though it was frustrating to get up at 7 am when we went to sleep at 2 am, it's good that Edwin stayed on his schedule for the most part. 

There are so many pictures and a few good stories. But what is at the top of mind right now is: How are we going to eat all this cheese? This is what happened at the end of Thanksgiving too. The Frenchies brought cheese to share and there were leftovers. I've tried to eat through the ones that were open, but there are still two unopened in the refrigerator. Now we came home from France, where we are a whole meal of cheese (fondue), with four more kinds of cheese. I counted and now we have about 10 different cheeses in the fridge. I can name: cheddar, munster, mozzerella, gouda, moron, cream cheese, an herb cheese, rackette cheese, and there are a bunch more! It might be nice if we didn't feel sick from the thought of cheese! Mom, get ready! 

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment