> Eine Familie in Freiburg: Elving

Friday, December 14, 2012

Elving

Yesterday, we finished up some pretty important elving. Now I have to start and finish so many other projects. I want to do something for John, but I'm not sure if it will happen for Christmas. Then there is Edwin, who I have many things started, but not finished. Oh boy!

But here is what we (ahem, I) have been up to. Sorry about the bad photos. The better ones will give too much away to Dave and Terry. Maybe after Christmas I'll do more.



And today I've been working on Mom's Christmas present: arriving to a nice clean apartment with yummy meals prepared and everything in order to  have a good visit.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you take hotos with your Mom while she's there, and I hope you'll consider posting some of them. Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete