> Eine Familie in Freiburg: A few of the Alps.

Monday, January 14, 2013

A few of the Alps.

I'm way behind. I find that I sometimes do a lot of blogging, then shift to journaling, then shift to writing in Edwin's baby book. The one that is not the focus gets left behind. And in many ways, there is no way to catch up. But our trip to the Alps was fantastic so I feel that I should share at least a few of the best pictures.


When we arrived we went for a walk around the area of our rental apartment. Nice views.



We could see so far.



We brought a few toys for Edwin, but as usual there were plenty of interesting things to play with: kindling, pine cones and Brian's wallet.


Pictures while driving. I didn't take my camera up the first day. Big mistake, but something that will have to be committed to memory.


He liked this chair, though it was hard to get into on his own.


Here you go, Dad!


Village or just resort? We passed all this on the train ride up.


Unloading once the train arrived.

That's about it, folks. No big exciting ones, we were too busy skiing! Brian did take some of us at the tops of the lifts with his phone. I just found them. Here you go! These are all from our second day at Gindelwald.






No comments:

Post a Comment