I've been trying to capture this for a long time and finally it worked, though as you can tell below he's too interested in the camera to cooperate for too long. Edwin totally initiates this activity now. It used to be that he would open and close the door and we would do it and he'd think it was funny. Now he'll go into the other room, close the door and start doing this.
Friday, January 18, 2013
Pressed face
Just a few minutes to myself. No more whining. Edwin has been super cranky. It wasn't a good sleep night, nor a good morning, nor a good attempt at an afternoon nap. So they are at the store. The picture below kind of describes how I feel today: tired, sore back, upset stomach.
I've been trying to capture this for a long time and finally it worked, though as you can tell below he's too interested in the camera to cooperate for too long. Edwin totally initiates this activity now. It used to be that he would open and close the door and we would do it and he'd think it was funny. Now he'll go into the other room, close the door and start doing this.
I've been trying to capture this for a long time and finally it worked, though as you can tell below he's too interested in the camera to cooperate for too long. Edwin totally initiates this activity now. It used to be that he would open and close the door and we would do it and he'd think it was funny. Now he'll go into the other room, close the door and start doing this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm wounding how much of Edwin'a current sleep troubles has to do with teething? Do you have access to ibuprofen? That makes a huge
ReplyDeletedifference for us.