> Eine Familie in Freiburg: On his birthday and today...

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

On his birthday and today...


Edwin received a perfectly timed package from Great Aunt Peggy. Full of woolies!


But of course he really just wanted to be nude.


 I decided that he can walk well enough now to hang out more at the playground. He had a great time. We tried to put on his shoes in the house, but he hated them. So he just wore booties and got them all sandy. I also layered him a lot up top, but should do more on bottom next time. He did walk around. It just so happens that he's sitting in these two shots. 
It was nice to realize, as we walked to the Spielplatz, who all his clothing was from/made by. Hat: Pablo (or Pablo's mother), Sweaters: Aunt Peggy, Shirt and diaper cover: Meredith, Pants: Gran'mere, Socks: New York thrift store (I bought them), Booties: me. Covered in love. He doesn't have enough body for all the clothes he is made or given either!


No comments:

Post a Comment