I'm looking forward to one of these days getting sometime to write about some things that we find interesting about living in Germany, such as mail delivery, grocery shopping, traffic, but until then, I'll just have to put up more pictures.
The world was covered again in frost. We aimed toward it on our walk, but had no idea it would be this fascinating! I would like to know if the conditions that produced this frost are rare or not and how often it happens here. It certainly seemed rare and magical.
It's hard to capture the crystals some times with so much bright behind them.
Branches were positively shaggy.
That's all for now! I will write more about those other things. I will also post about the quilt, but not too much. I can't give it away. I just finished a baby sock and have to work on the second one while Edwin is awake only. Quilting while he's sleeping, but actually I can sometimes quilt fine while he's awake as long as it's set up.
Some other things about Edwin while I'm typing. He's started doing a few high fives. He's also been walking a lot out side. Today he walked almost all the way to the road from our house. He had plenty of distractions, some of which he got picked up and carried past. Edwin has also been drawing with colored pencils. We're trying to ingrain now that we color only on paper, and cardboard. And I think it's working pretty well. Hopefully he'll learn the lesson before we get crayons.
No comments:
Post a Comment