> Eine Familie in Freiburg: Ducks

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ducks






John was home all morning, but working hard for school, so we tried to get out for some fresh air and groceries. We didn't have much to feed them today. Just a little leftover pancake from breakfast. Edwin wasn't keen on his shoes day either, but did a little walking. And a little squatting to gather momentum to start.



In other news, we slept really well last night. As soon as we got Edwin to sleep that is. Looking back on it, I realize that it's lucky that we slept well. Often if it was hard to get Edwin to sleep that means it will be a restless night as well, but I guess he just needed a little more time or... I never really know.

Making headway on the quilt. I've got a stencil by my side right now and will start as soon as I'm finished here!

No comments:

Post a Comment