I always think of so much to say while walking back and forth to town or the university, then I get home and my mind goes blank. Is this baby-brain? Or just normal thought processes? John and I have been having great conversations as we walk places too which has been nice. Tonight we talked a lot about Christmas and traditions. I still want to figure out how we are going to celebrate here, and get into the spirit.
I have had bad indigestion all day. Nasty burps. We went to bed late last night because we were at a birthday party for Yan. We had lots of different foods, and maybe that played a part in the stomach issues. John woke up full. I woke up yucky. I took a nap sitting on the floor and putting my head on the couch in order to keep upright. I almost went to sleep on leaning over the exercise ball.
Today was Joensuu Day. The history museum and art museum were both free, so this afternoon we spent about 3.5 hours in the history museum. It was good. We still have questions about the details of course, like the practice of blood letting in the sauna. After the museum, we went out to dinner at the Theatre Restaurant. It was pretty good. I wanted to try the Wild Mushroom soup, but wasn't sure if it would be enough, and didn't want to also get a dinner and end up not finishing it. So I just got my white fish, and it was good and just right on the amount. But I still had indigestion walking home. Yuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment