The pattern I ended up using has a lot more stripes than Fair Isle, but it was a good beginning project. I made it more complicated by adding a fourth color though! Once I was into the Stockinette stitch a bit, I realized it would be too big for Edwin to wear now, but I continued, thinking, "well maybe it will fit soon or next year." Well it ended up fitting me pretty well. It's a little long and I'm not sure it's good colors for me, but it's a hat and I made it.
The orange bleeds into the gold. Maybe that's okay. I think you can see it better in the darker photo though.
In other news, we are on again off again in our sleeping. Last night was not good. I actually could have and should have gone to bed at eight.
No comments:
Post a Comment