I really want to go back to cloth diapers. I should have brought the few I have that fit him, but I was convinced not to by John. And now he says we could buy them new if I wanted even if it's expensive. He can be confusing sometimes, but that's okay.
This weekend, we had some crazy weather of our own. Snow. It was nice. And now it's mostly melted in the sun and the sky is a brilliant blue again. We went to see a horse logging demonstration. We were standing next to a horse when it saw a compatriot coming and whinyed, which shocked Edwin.
Our house is just down the hill.
I can see our house from here, but I can't describe where it is to you. Well, okay, I'll try. If you follow the letter "w" in "where" up to the first house (it's blocked some by a big spruce tree), that's us.
Edwin has gotten a lot better at opening drawers and not smashing his fingers in them. He really liked flinging the garlic around in it's mess bag and examining the loose head in the drawer. And then this morning he found some loose potatoes to munch on and put in and out, in and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment