> Eine Familie in Freiburg: Ich kann mein Schlussel nicht finden.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ich kann mein Schlussel nicht finden.

I was planning on going places today. John is gone all day on a field trip so I was planning 1) a trip to the grocery for all kinds of things including dinner and 2) a trip to a second hand baby store. It's a beautiful day outside and I don't really want to be missing it, but I won't be able to come back in if I don't find my key first! I've been looking everywhere including under the carpets, in the dish cabinets, in the recycling. I'm hoping that it is in the washing machine with my cloths, but I'm doubtful because I didn't wear those pants recently...

Oh geez..

So we are stuck inside, waiting for the laundry to finish. Hoping John gets home earlier than expected.

*                   *                          *                           *                          *                       *

Found it! Right by the front door. It was still kind of a bust though. I ate lunch and left, forgetting that the stores close for a long lunch. I got there right as they were locking the door. Uh! It takes 45 minutes to walk there.and they opened back up at 3pm. Too long for me to hang out, so we came home and went to Aldi's. We made a good dinner based on Allison and Rachel's Honey Ginger Chicken recipe (for spring rolls). I used chicken legs and thighs, added some lemon and we ate it over Chinese cabbage cooked with carrot, onion and garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment