It's been extremely rainy here the last few days and we have hardly gone outside. Edwin and I went out today to mail letters and get a few groceries, but then the pajama pants went back on when we arrived home. This has meant that knitting and quilting has been high on the priority list. I'm worried about one project, that I will run out of yarn. It might happen and I might rip it all out and / or start over with a smaller needle, even though I checked my gauge very carefully and used the needle that gave me the right gauge. That makes it worse. That I tried so hard from the start. Maybe I made it too long? Or maybe I just don't have enough yarn to make Edwin a sweater that will fit out of this yarn.
But what I really wanted to say was that the Christmas Markets opened yesterday and here is a good news story with beautiful pictures to show you. John reads Der Spiegel to me while I put Edwin to sleep and knit. With out further ado: Christmas Markets Open.
No comments:
Post a Comment