> Eine Familie in Freiburg: Thanksgiving Wrap Up

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Wrap Up

Just because I took lots of pictures of our preparations, I thought I would share a few.

First off, Edwin helping with pie preparations. He actually was well behaved and entertained in his chair while I mixed, etc. 


Opps! There goes the bowl!


A finished pumpkin pie, slightly overdone due to not understanding that we were working with convection.

The next series is Edwin, who, having received his first free apple at the Farmers Market, discovers it in the bag and begins eating.


To eat or not to eat?


Yeah! My very own apple!


This is a real keeper.


Sometimes we turn around and he has discovered something new! Like how to climb from the ottoman up to the table.


Thanksgiving dinner you say? No thanks, just dessert!


Edwin's new friend. He really liked Jessi, a German. 


The morning after in Pablo's hat, which I must say is really growing on me!


He looks so Elfish or French. This is with Lisa (Canadian) the day after Thanksgiving. We had the "French" students and a German friend over for one last round of pie and tea (and dinner for Abel (Brazilian who lived near us in Finland)).
So That's all. That was Thanksgiving weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment