Friday, November 16, 2012
Things just happen...
Why are almost all the boys clothing stripes? How did that happen?
He found a new place to play. Though this drawer is not so easy to open, which just causes frustration.
His super duper large booties are done. Now I won't get dirty looks from everyone while walking around with Edwin in the Ergo. (I think they all think he is way under dressed.) Admittedly, his feet sometimes were cold and these will also cover his ankles. Pictures with model to come shortly.
Today I am grateful that:
John got up with the boy and I must have fallen back asleep.
My throat feels a lot better today. I should take another vitamin before bed though.
We got our first piece of mail! Thanks Allison and Rachel!
I got the quilt in the hoop and have already quilted and moved it once. (It's a small hoop!)
I turned the heal on the second sock.
John cooked breakfast and dinner today.
I'm really hoping that Edwin sleeps better tonight and poops in the morning. Ah, the priorities! He's also super drooly and in a bad mood. Doesn't really want to spend any time with John, playing or being held. It's draining.
We have big plans for the weekend. Well, Sunday at least. Our first Christmas Market! I will have to take some pictures of that. Sorry I'm so scattered. I always think of things to say while putting Edwin to bed or knitting, but then go blank, or ramble. I'll be a little more focused in the future.
Oh- in recent news- Thanksgiving is getting really complicated here. We have to find a local or an oven pronto. We've been enjoying our landlady's oven while she's been gone, but she's coming back on the day we were planning to celebrate Thanksgiving. Not really a good time to take up her oven with a turkey, but maybe not. We can share! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment