> Eine Familie in Freiburg: Birthday extended...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Birthday extended...

So I wrote about the birthday items we bought, but I didn't get to show yet. Here goes!
 


John got a field vest and wool pants. I got a sweater that...


became yarn.


As did this one.
I really hope it is wool but I can't tell. Maybe I will try to felt a collar or scraps of yarn.


These diapers, four total, were rough and the inside and have transformed to...

being soft and flannel-y. But that flap can still come out if it does help them dry faster.


There are four of these soft ones two. They are pretty small, but about the same range as the diapers we got from Virginia. I think Forrest outgrew his fast! But we'll still need them.

We asked in a baby store if they sell cloth diapers and she quickly answered no. But this is not the one brand in the supermarkets either. It's just odd that the baby store doesn't offer that option, but the groceries do. Not that the baby store has diapers at all, but I would think diapers would be on the same level as pacifiers and bibs, which they do sell in both places. 

John tried to take pictures this morning of my other two gifts, a Finnish wool coat and my fixed up, but otherwise free bicycle! These are his attempts.





Actually he took some good ones. I'm just teasing.


The bike is high lighted here. How well the coat, bike and backpack match!




Then, after taking the pictures, he masterfully put the camera back in the backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment