Not much else on my mind except I'm stuck on my knitting. The book I'm using is sometimes frustrating in what it tells you when. It describes how to M1 about 5 different places, but never describes other techniques. If they just spread out what they describe and reference it throughout than it would be better and not take up more room. So I went back to my sweater, and it's going faster now that I'm on one circular needle instead of a bunch of double points. It will be done soon!
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
What should I "read"?
Any more opinions about what audio book I should listen to? This is the best website I've found. So far I've downloaded some of: Swiss Family Robinson, Anne of Green Gables, Around the World in 80 Days, and Call of the Wild. But these, mostly, seem like fun kids books that I've just never read. Any "classics" that I should try? I've read and listened to many Jane Austin. I could do it again for fun, but I was thinking literary expansion.
In other news, I may go to a group meeting tonight that is for pregnant ladies and moms and families. They are a big group which then run more specific groups with different focuses. Tonight's focus is: Sensible shopping for baby. I have no idea what it will be like and if there will be more than just talking (in Finnish). I do know there will be someone there who speaks English, so that could be okay. We'll see. John doesn't have class. But he's also in charge of dinner.
Not much else on my mind except I'm stuck on my knitting. The book I'm using is sometimes frustrating in what it tells you when. It describes how to M1 about 5 different places, but never describes other techniques. If they just spread out what they describe and reference it throughout than it would be better and not take up more room. So I went back to my sweater, and it's going faster now that I'm on one circular needle instead of a bunch of double points. It will be done soon!
Not much else on my mind except I'm stuck on my knitting. The book I'm using is sometimes frustrating in what it tells you when. It describes how to M1 about 5 different places, but never describes other techniques. If they just spread out what they describe and reference it throughout than it would be better and not take up more room. So I went back to my sweater, and it's going faster now that I'm on one circular needle instead of a bunch of double points. It will be done soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emily, I just spent an hour catching up on your wonderful blog! I'll trade you the mums, pumpkins, cider, and crispy red maple leaves exploding all over Asheville for some international hiking and family adventure... So excited for you and John. xoxo Bizzle
ReplyDelete