Finland stinks. These holidays are annoying. The stores close with out letting us know. And that means that people might come empty handed to the pizza party, which would stink. John didn't really plan his own party ahead of time, only started "spreading the word" on Friday, and sent an email only last night. So people probably didn't/couldn't plan ahead. I don't know how much he cares, but I care.
We went to buy the turkey today, and the all the stores are closed. We keep looking forward to our outings and getting shot down by these darn Finns.
This is what I kept saying on my way home:
Boo Boo! Land of Refuse. Land of Slime. Land of Filth. Land of Putrescence. Boo! Land of Muck. Land of Rubbish. Boo BOO BOO!
I guess I'm not really good at venting in words. I'm still mad and disappointed though.
No comments:
Post a Comment