> Eine Familie in Freiburg: Thanks

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thanks

Thanks for the recipe response. I think I'll be good! I'm thinking maybe we could have s'mores on the birthday party evening after pizza. It would be a reason to get people outside around the fire that I really want to have. I miss having friends who are into sitting around fires, even in the cold. Oh Bubbas...

I don't know much yet, but I got an email saying that they found the backpack. I only know that it still has library books and my liscense. The camera, wrench, and money are probably gone.

On top of this stuff, we locked our selves out of our apartment today and I had to go get another key from our apartment people. Thankfully it was free. Now we have to either return the key or put it out on our porch where we can climb up and get it if this happens again. The bad thing was that we were in a rush. And that meant we couldn't use the bike either to get there fast. (Because the bike lock key is on the same ring.)

Well... time for cooking dinner, then sauna, then sleep hopefully with good dreams instead of weird dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment