> Eine Familie in Freiburg: Why do I have this blog?

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Why do I have this blog?

AND I can't get anything to work right in here. I can't make my comment form work for everyone and look the way I want, I can't get my title back to Homemade Apple, and I can't get this silly Page Gadget to work. I go to the Help website and it tells me how to do it, but MY blog won't let me, or just doesn't show the same info. Maybe this is yet another time when Google Crome isn't compatible with Google Blogger. Blundering Google Enterprise. GRR!! BOO!!

1 comment:

  1. purposely remaining anonymous (as anonymous as one can on the internet) on this comment, but you do understand that
    1) Google is evil.
    2) Google is largely an advertising company that has many other projects.

    ReplyDelete