> Eine Familie in Freiburg

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm not going to say much about it now, but my backpack got stolen from the library tonight. Thankfully, the library has security cameras and the police came and took descriptions and the pictures. Most of what they have is library books, but we feel bad that they did get twenty euro. Grr...

But in other news, I have one person who is interested in being a doula for us. Now we need to figure out how to assess the compatibility, etc. She's not done with her training, but has had four kids herself. I have questions to ask her, but she's asked me some too, so I need to sit and think about it. It's funny how I wanted someone extra, but now I think, maybe not. Maybe it would be too strange and distracting. But I guess I should meet her at least! But where? At home? There's just a lot to figure out...

We worked on a project for a long time today, and it's close to being done. I'm not sure if pictures will work but I'll try later. We also went on a walk and kind of planned John's birthday. Anyone have a fool proof recipe for carrot cake (with raisens)? I dislike searching for recipes online!

Love, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment