John and I went to the Flea Market and grocery store today. On a quick side note, we found some great things! A Ruskovilla Oy (this is the company's name, click on it) sleeper, wool slippers for me, and a puzzle. Then Lidl had cheap organic milk again, which doesn't expire for a while. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my backpack. I may have to go back again tomorrow.
On our way home we did a little speculating about other people. We wonder often about other's plans: where they will end up, what they will end up doing, etc. Then I wondered if others speculate about us. And then what they speculate about us. So we talked for a while about how we probably talk about our plans and ideas a lot more often with each other than with others. It was insightful, really, even if it doesn't seem like it by my explanation. I realize there is probably a lot others don't know. (Maybe they don't feel a need to know.) And there is a lot I don't know about others. So I guess it gives me incentive to talk more openly and to ask more questions. I think John is really good at this. He often digs deep when talking to people about their plans. I saw that often on our road trip.
Well... I thought there was more to say about that, but I guess not. There is specific information now that I want to know, so maybe I'll have to start some emails and ask!
No comments:
Post a Comment